I woke up at 5:30am, washed up, packed my bag and waited for my breakfast to be served in the room at 6:00am. After a quick bite, I checked out from the guesthouse, and proceeded to the bus station (by taxi).
This is the bus, not bad right? Of course, this is a tourist bus, meant for tourists, so it is more expensive (Rs300) and more comfortable. Most of them are tourists going to the Chitwan National Park for holidays.
Dizen. A friend whom I met on the bus. I was fortunate to meet him, the bus ride was almost 5-6 hours, will be bored if he was not there. We had chatted for the entire bus ride.
On the way to Chitwan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 15 (28-Jul-09)
From Chitwan to Kathmandu
This day, I was feeling sad. I didn't feel like leaving the home family. I could not imagine that we have become so good friends and so attached within 10 days!
Terrace Padi fields
Are you game enough to walk this hanging bridge?
No comments:
Post a Comment